Sunday, December 14, 2008

Final Blog Post

I had heard of blogging before this class, but I was not extremely familiar with it and had never read any blogs. I didn’t think I would enjoy blogging at all, but I was surprised to find that it was actually kind of fun. Although I don’t feel the need to continue adding to my blog after this class, I enjoyed adding pictures and choosing the way my blog would look. Although Facebook doesn’t allow me to express my lengthier thoughts as well as Blogger does, I miss the social-centered feel of Facebook when I am writing on Blogger. I also question my ability to write something other people would want to read, although I might find the topic interesting.

My favorite blog was the Advocacy project blog just because it had the most pictures in it. I enjoyed driving around and finding things to take pictures of for that project. I also enjoyed sharing my views on the appearance of a community, because studies show that the way a community looks affects the way people act and treat others within the community.

If I could rewrite or edit any blog entry, it would by my podcast script blog. I found the story about the train wreck in Chatsworth, CA very interesting and I enjoyed researching it, but I wish I had written my podcast script differently. I feel that I wasn’t as creative as I could’ve been. Had I the opportunity to revise it, I would be more creative in order to make the hypothetical podcast more interesting.

No comments: